- What kind of personal information we collect
- How do we collect your personal information
- How do we use the collected personal information
- When do we disclose your personal information
- Access to and correction of your personal information
- Online dealing with us
We Respect Your Privacy
We value your trust and we are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that your personal information is used only for the purpose stated herein.
You have the choice at any time, not to provide your personal information or to revoke your consent to us from processing your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information refers to any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. This privacy notice does not collect sensitive information related to your health, political opinions and religious beliefs.
In order to provide you with effective communications of our products and services, we may collect personal information from you, including but not limited to name, address(es), contact number(s), email address(es) and other relevant contact information, identification details, transaction information, and other necessary information to fulfil purchase of goods, or in the course of participating in surveys, contests and promotional offers.
The personal information we collect can either be obligatory or voluntary. Obligatory personal information are those that we require in order to provide you with our products. If you do not provide us with the obligatory personal information, we will not be able to provide you with our products. Voluntary personal information are those that are not mandatory in order for us to provide you with our products. If you do not provide us with the voluntary personal information, you can still purchase our products.
We do not receive or store any credit card information. This information is taken and processed on our behalf by our payment gateway provider who validates the credit for authorization and payment purpose.
We collect your personal information via:
- Sign up form
- Enquiries and feedback form
- Purchase of goods
Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information to be utilised for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process and confirm your order.
- For courier company to deliver the products to you.
- For identification and verification purposes.
- For operational and administrative purposes.
- To provide customer services and support.
- To facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contest, promotions or campaign.
- To conduct marketing activities.
- To communicate with you on our products and services, promotional offers, newsletters and/or customer survey forms and questionnaires.
Disclosure of Personal Information
As part of providing you with our products and services and the management and/or operation, your personal information are required at the following third parties that we engage with:
- Companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers.
- Companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing payment and fulfilling orders.
Updating Your Personal Information
You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personal information you provide us by updating it in your account at www.brainmanholdings.com, or you may us a request by writing to us online.
Links to Third Party Website
Notification of Changes
You may opt-out of receiving future opt-in communications from us when you login to your account or you may send in your request via email to email@example.com.